Our team at Landry’s Shop n Save is working hard to provide you access to fresh, affordable food and essentials while keeping our customers and associates safe and healthy. Our team is working hard to keep our store opened, stocked and clean. We continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and are following the guidelines from the federal, state and local agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
- New Store Hours(effective Fri, 5/8/20): Open Daily, 8am – 8pm
- New Takeout Hours(effective Fri, 5/8/20): Open Daily, 8am – 7pm
- New Takeout Food Hot Line: call (207)937-8238
- Service counters in our fresh departments are re-opened: Service hours are 8am – 7pm
- Grocery Curbside Pick-up is available. See instructions here: https://landrysshopnsave.com/curbside-pickup/
- Takeout Food Orders available for curbside pick-up– Call (207)937-8238. Menu available on our website and on Facebook
- Masks: face coverings are required in the store unless, for medical reasons, an individual cannot safely wear a mask.
- Limiting the number of customers in store
- Designated separate entrance and exit doors to control traffic in and out of the store
- Returns and refunds are suspended during this period to protect the safety of our customers and associates.
- Limiting quantity of high demand items such as paper products, pantry staples and cleaning supplies
For Our Customers:
- Please keep your distance from others(6ft apart) in store, whenever possible
- Limit handling of products to those you intend to buy
- Sneeze guards installed at all checkout counters
- Limit shopping trip to one person, if possible
- Plan ahead and limit your time in the store
- Gloves and wipes for use in the store are available at the entrance
- No reusable bags, please
- Please follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus
- If you are not feeling well and are in need of goods, please reach out to a friend, family member or neighbor
- Please be patient, be kind to each other and only visit if you are feeling completely well
It is all our responsibility to help flatten the curve. Now is the time for all of us to come together and help one another. With the rapidly changing environment, we will continue to strive to make the best decisions to balance the safety of our associates with our commitment to our customers and community.
Thank you all for your understanding.
The Landry’s Team